Review - Yeoman Models - "Horton Ho-229"

Model Review

Hey everyone, today's review is a nice piece of a model kit.  Recently for my Mid-War Germans I wanted to add something a little different for my air force portion.  After much internet searching I happened upon this little gem on eBay.


Straight out of the box.

There is a hole for a FOW magnet, I added the fuel tanks.

FOW flight stand read for use.

Size comparison

Sits well enough on the stand.

Base green applied.

I like yellow on green, it just looks sexy.

Decals and ready for matte varnish.
This was a fun little model and I enjoyed painting it.  Their are not to many times when I can just pull soemthing out of a box and paint it.  This kit required no cleaning or fixing and the guy that makes them is a pleasure to work with.  He has some new stuff coming out in the coming year that he is selling.  I might pick up one of his Docter Who phone boxes.

His blog can be viewed at the link below.










Popular Posts