Workbench's


Today's post is all about your workbench and showing off some ideas that I have for mine.  When I first started gaming I would use the coffee table but got yelled at by my wife.  So I took the opportunity to build my first desk.

Some simple saw horse's a 2' x 4' board for a table top, built a simple hutch for it and then filled it to a breaking point.


My old workbench.

Moving into the new house I wanted to rebuild my desk and have a proper work area.

Make sure you have plenty of light.
I happened to have some left over wood from some projects so I cut that down and used it to make my new tabletop.  As you can see I sanded and stained it to give it a manly look.  I still havent stained the legs or the new hutch piece yet.  I will wait until next year to do those since I want to rebuild my gaming table as well.

New custom hand-built desk.

Still my older top hutch part.

Everything has a place.

Still plenty of light for modeling.

Building a new hutch piece.
I really like my new workbench/desk and my wife is actually a little jealous of it as well I think.

Looks so nice.

All the crap that I keep on/in my desk.

Legs hold shelfs to store Forgeworld books and information.

Codex, Air Compressor, and misc items.

I even built shelves on the back portion to maximize space.


Popular Posts