Introductions, Salutations, and Hello one and all.

A little back story on what this blog will be used for and why it was started in the first place.  See I have been into scale models and science fiction for most of my life.  As a child I remember building snap tight models and painting them to match what I thought the box art use to look like.  As I grew up and learned of tabletop war gaming a new interest in hobby time opened back up for me.

See I have what my loving wife would diagnose me with what is called “Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)” because of how I dive into a hobby and tend to live it.  I lose myself into the hobby and spend a considerable amount of time and money doing so.  This has its benefits and disadvantages for my wife.

But I digress; this blog is a chance to share my little corner of the hobby world.  Yes I have been part of several forums, blogs, game clubs, and chats over the years.  But none really seem to help drive me along as much as when I have a blog.  I have found that this helps keep me on track to complete projects and have some interaction with fellow gamers who contribute over time.


Yes you heard that right, this blog will be updated by others such as myself that have an interest in sharing what they are working on and hopefully keeping some of them moving along to finish said projects.  So without further delay I will let you get back to your internet surfing and ask that you stop by from time to time to see what’s going on here.

Popular Posts