Mordheim - Father Samuel

"The Gangs all here."

For my second post I want to show off my ideal "war band" for Mordheim.  Now I have yet to play it or really do anything other than read the PDF rulebook, army codex, and some forum information I happened upon online.  But this little army will double for some custom gaming as well.  Some of the more observant of readers will notice that there are a lot of finecast models already.  I have managed to not purchase any finecast since it came out but to do this I needed to look past the problems that might occur using what I consider to be sub-par model medium.

The bases are completed to about 75% and still need some additional washes, blood splatter, and skulls to finish them off.  You will also notice that I have some empty bases as well.  Those will be for some additional models later on.  But for now this gives me a good core for gaming.
GamesWorkshop Finecast Empire Models

So shortly after the above picture was taken I managed to prime up one of models and get it painted.  Quite happy with how it turned out and I look forward to moving on to the rest.

"Father Samuel" with two handed weapon




Up next....."Father Ezekiel"

Popular Posts