Mordheim - The Crypt Board - Terrain Part 3

Now that pieces are assembled and primed I can start the task of dry-brushing.  To start this I went to my lcoal Ace hardware store and bought some latex paint in three shades of stone.  The guy really was really cool that mixed it and even took the time to ask about what I was going to use it for.  Didn't even bat an eye when I told him, as I expected him to start laughing.  He actually said that's the most normal thing he has heard for someone to use paint for.  I didn't even want to ask him to elaborate on the topic.
Getting started on dry-brushing.
Its all dry-brushed now.
Now that all the drushing is done I started blocking out other colors to be painted.  I really have this process as it takes forever.
Painted wrought iron and started painting skulls.


Popular Posts