Mordheim - The Crypt Board - Terrain Part 8

Its been a month and a half since my last update.  Sadly I have been more busy with this winter and work then I have been with modeling.  Right now at this point I am making all the flagstones needed for all the paths.  Good news came that my wife had bought me the new Games-workshop Technical paints.  These things are pretty cool.  Below wanted to test out making some sandstone statues to place around the graveyards.  Below you can see the basic method I used to paint them up.  Then with a steady hand and some luck I was able to achieve a look I am happy with.

Base coat(GW Karak Stone), dry brush(GW Ushabti Bone), and wash(GW Seraphim Sepia).


Ageing and weathering(GW Nihilakh Oxide)

Ageing and weathering(GW Nihilakh Oxide)
Ah this brings me to last the picture of this post.  Here you can see all the plasticard that I have been saving to make flagstone paths on the table. I actually sat down one night and started to carve off the corners and begin making the squares look more like random shapes.  As you can see I have much more to do, all the curved lines will be paths that need to be created.

About half of the flagstone is done.

Popular Posts