Mordheim - The Village Board - Terrain Part 1


I am still alive and well just been busy with work and real life.  Which does not leave much time for hobby time.  Today I wanted to showcase Plast Craft Games and there awesome terrain that they have available.  I already managed to get my hands on all the Games Workshop terrain that I wanted for my board.  But I wanted to have a small village possibly as well for games.  With that I began a search and first found out about PVC board and that lead me to Plast Craft.

They have a nice although small collection of kits that you buy and build cover several genres of gaming.  The best part was that they provide with each house something that I feel is missing from 99% of the laser-cut ready build products out there.  Detail pieces to finish off your terrain, such as doors, windows, shutters, and chimneys.  To me this is what sealed the deal for me.

Here is the product from their website.
To me this thing looks so simple yet perfect.  Below is an afternoons work and a little imagination got me.  I did add some plasticard Spanish tile to the roof and moved the chimney to the front portion of the house.  Now I am just waiting for the glue to dry and then I can prime it and start paint


Looks rather lovely.

I can't wait to add warning posters to the side.

This side will most likely receive some stored goods stacked alongside.

I can already smell a pie cooling on that back window.





Popular Posts