Mordheim - The Crypt Board - Terrain Part 10


Now that the walls are glued down I can start working on the inside terrain features.  The first thing I wanted was to have some flagstone paths from the main entrances.  But I also wanted a tree to be a center piece that I can pull out from time to time.  So I came up with this very simple "planter" to house the tree that can be used for other gaming purposes.

For the past few weeks I have been cutting plasticard of varying thickness to create flagstone.  As you can see below I managed to create quite a large collection over the past few months.  Laying it out several times I finally decided on a pattern and path.  Then came the fun job of gluing them down one at a time.  Using liquid nails clear again I began the fun process.

Simple but effective.

Placement looks good.

Laying out the flagstone.

That didn't take to long at all.

Looks good so far.


Popular Posts