Moving along with the project I switched to the Village board while we waited for the glue to dry on the Crypt board. With one of the PlastCraft houses under my belt I decided to change this one up a bit. Using a pencil to score the PVC board I was able to roughly create a stone pattern. I then took a rock and pressed it into the board to create a slight stone texture. Nothing to heavy but just enough hopefully. Once completed I then glued the resin doors and windows into place. To finish it off I decided to use some Popsicle sticks from the craft store to do the roof.
|Simple scoring of the PVC board.|
|Resin doors and windows attached.|
|Roof is complete.|