My first KickStarter..... Mecha Front Miniatures !!!

So today I actually took part in my very first KickStarter and am pretty excited about this one.  I have been trolling the site for awhile now and seen some projects that I wanted to take part in but looked at the release schedules and quickly saw that many people could get in over there heads and didn't jump on board.

But that all changed with Jon Paulson and his Mecha Front game system.

Right from Kickstarter.
For those of you who don't know KickStarter is a crowd funding source for people who do not want to give up part of the their Intellectual Property(IP) rights or a share of the business that they are starting.  While it is a much quicker option for many small start ups the risk are larger if projects run into obstacles or the person doesn't do what they said they would.

I feel pretty confident that Mr. Paulson will come thru on this commitment and had no problem jumping in at the $120.00 level.  I happen to own some of his first models released from this line.  They are nicely done and extremely lovely.  I intend to use them for the Gruntz game system, but since I will be getting a full set of the Mecha Front rules I might use them for that as well.

Not completed yet.




Popular Posts