Epic 40,000 - City Fight Terrain Part 3


eBay to the rescue!!!

I have been trying to track one of these down for quite awhile now and every-time I miss out because I really don't want to pay to large of an amount on certain items.  This one I got lucky on as the person selling it misspelled the listing.  Now looking it over there is a good chance that its a knock off of a Forge World one but to me it does not matter on items that are Old Out of Print(OOP).

Forge World Censorum Tower
I also wanted to have a set of walls for my board as well.  So I bought these Uncharted Seas ones from Dypstopian Wars.  Sadly they are not the right size for me, but I have another use for them in the future.  Below is a layout that I was trying to gauge a gate layout for my city.

Uncharted Seas stone walls.

Popular Posts