Flames of War - U.S. Armored Division Part 1

Things begin small and in Flames of War I do mean small.  I recently decided to expand my army offerings with some Flames of War action. I already have a sizable army in Soviets and Germans.  Now I wanted to build out some US stuff.  I love flexibility with my armies and with that in mind I tend to fill out every option available for me.

This time around I managed to talk a buddy of mine into painting this army for me.  Which means that I can concentrate on other armies and customizing this force.  Now the inner child of me feels cheated but this is the first whole army that I will be commissioning so for me its a win-win.  I also get to help a friend out in the long run.  This project was actually started mid-way last 2013 and I am only now adding it to the blog.

The core of the list is at the end this post.  From that you can see that I have room to grow the army in the future but can field an absolute horde of tiny little bastards against my enemies.

Adding magnets to turrets

M8 Scotts and some lee's.
All built and ready for battle.

I love these things.

  Confident    Trained  Tank Company
USA Mid-War
Tank Company
PlatoonQtyUnitPoints
Headquarters
Tank Company HQ p.237
2M3 Lee180
Combat Platoons
Tank Platoon p.237
5M5A1 Stuart310
Tank Platoon p.237
5M5A1 Stuart310
Tank Platoon p.237
5M5A1 Stuart310
Regimental Support
Assault Gun Platoon p.241
3M8 Scott HMC120
Company Points:1230
www.EasyArmy.comSource document: North Africa



Popular Posts