Flames of War - U.S. Armored Division Part 2

Lt. Col. Creighton Abrams

For flames of war needed to have some character for my army.  So when Battlefront came out with the box set for Lt. Col. Abrams I just had to have it.  Not to mention that it was a killer of a deal and would expand my army with some additional options.

I got lucky here because a friend of mine had also bought the box but only needed one of the tanks.  So I picked up the rest of the box and decided to have some fun.  Here are the models all built and ready for primer.

Look at how big that Jumbo is!


I needed an observer tank for my army that really would not be used for to much.  I love the idea of guys atrest on the back of a tank looking more relaxed but still wary of the dangers.  The only problem with this tank is that the turret does not move.  Not to mention my painter for this army is already dreading this one.

My "observer tank"

No matter which way you turn it there is someone looking around.

Popular Posts