Gruntz - United States Colonial Marine Corps Part 1

Gruntz

Along with my many other game systems I have always loved smaller scale models.  I discovered 15mm modeling and gaming via Battlefront's popular World War II system called Flames of War.  But I still love the sci-fi aspect of gaming and after looking around for a few months I came across these wonderful models from Khurasan Miniatures that accurately represent the Aliens universe well enough.

Aliens APC, Light Utility Vehicle, Marine with Smartgun, and Bi-Pedal artillery support.

Most of the army will tie in to one another and this is more of a build what I like then driven by the game.  The best part with 15mm is that there are a whole slew of model manufacturers out in the internet that make great sci-fi models from various genres.  I have included some of my Bi-Pedal mechs from the recent Kickstarter that I took part in called "MechaFront" by Jon Paulson.  He sold some pre-Kickstarter models last year that I managed to get my hands on 4 of them.

The army so far almost all built and painted.
I really want to find a UD-4L Cheyenne Dropship in 15mm scale but until then these will make due for some quick air support.  I modeled 2 of them flying and a third landed so I can accurately represent them on the table in various modes of missions.
Air Support
















Popular Posts