Epic 40,000 - Imperial Guard Army Part 1

EPIC 40,000
Imperial Guard





So once again thanks to some eBay mojo I was able to negotiate for some very rare models to come into my possession.  I give you the best score for this year from model buying.  That's right I managed to score what I consider the holy grail of Epic gaming.



  • PRAETOR ARMOURED ASSAULT LAUNCHER
  • CRASSUS ARMOURED ASSAULT TRANSPORT
  • MACHARIUS HEAVY TANK
  • MACHARIUS VANQUISHER
  • MACHARIUS VULCAN
  • MALCADOR WITH BATTLECANNON
  • MALCADOR DEFENDER
  • MALCADOR ANNIHILATOR
  • DEATH KORPS OF KRIEG MARS ALPHA PATTERN LEMAN RUSS WITH MODIFIED RYZA PATTERN TURRET
  • DEATH KORPS OF KRIEG MARS ALPHA PATTERN LEMAN RUSS VANQUISHER
  • DEATH KORPS OF KRIEG GRENADIER CENTAUR LIGHT ASSAULT CARRIER

They are all mostly resin but the Praetor and Crassus are metal models.  The guy I got these from has more and I might try to get some but I know it will cost me some serious coin.  But for the time being its a decent start to my already growing army.  Below are some close ups of the models themselves.











Popular Posts