Review - Flames of War "Eastern Front Soviet Village"


Model Review



Today I want to review some terrain that I recently acquired from a seller on eBay.  I was fortunate enough to have the cash at the time to bid this one up as 154.00 USD.  I have no idea how much it went for when it was first released and believe me when I say I wish I picked it up then.



In the box you get 4 buildings, some fencing, and 6 hay stacks.  The nice thing is that all the roofs come off and are solid resin.  This set had very little cracking it at all and the paint was in great shape.  The internal foam that it was packed in was beat up implying that it was used quite a bit.  The box is in OK shape but shows signs of heavy use.


The detail on them is decent given that this is something ready to play out of the box.  I have been a huge fan of the Flames of War pre-painted terrain for the last couple of years.  They can produce a great product when they are paying attention to what they are doing.




Popular Posts