Flames of War - U.S. Armored Division Part 9


So now that the half tracks were varnished and decals applied, I finally got the seated riders from my buddy who was painting them.  I couldn't wait to glue them into place and see how they looked.  The models were easy enough to fit into place with a little patience and thought.

The addition of the riders means that the models themselves have taken on some weight and feel more like gaming pieces to me.  I hate to say it but I am one of those people who equate weight of a gaming piece to the durability of it later. Plastic models have there places but small gaming pieces that might break are not one of them.

I also just got 8 more sets of the rider in from Battlefront yesterday.  So those will be used to finish off the rest of the half tracks and even some pioneer trucks in the future.



All five transports with correct seating arrangements.

Not much room left for anyone else.

The entire army as of right now.



Popular Posts