Epic 40,000 - City Fight Terrain Part 6


More work is being done on the City Ruins table as I slowly build up a large collection of ruins to give it the proper look.  My plan will be that once I am happy with the layout, each section will be built up individually to ensure that the detail is there.

Slowly building up the basis of the ruins.


Starting to think about colors now for the board and city.   My initial thoughts are to have either of the below color pallets.  I am leaning towards the second option as I can then maybe do some overgrown foliage for when I start making alien panels in the future.

Option #1

Ground Cover: Monotone Grey
Building walls: Light Grey
Roofs: Dark Red
Roads: Medium Grey
Highlight Colors: Yellow, Orange, and White

Option #2

Ground Cover: Brown
Building walls: Sandstone
Roofs: Dark Green
Roads: Medium Grey
Highlight Colors: Red, Orange, White


Getting a real soviet theme during WWII on this one.



Couldn't help myself but had to put some models down to get some sense of scale.

Pew, Pew, Pew.....Stomping robots.

My collection is slowly growing as well, this is only my IG and Titan box.








Popular Posts