Blitz Part 3 - Panther G "Build"

Model Review

Today were gonna take a look at the Panther G model from Blitzkrieg Miniatures.  Once again this model falls into their 28mm category.



The model is a solid chunk of resin for the hull and separate turret, which is hefty when in your hand.  This one has minimal stowage and little to no defects in its casting.  I did have to work at the flow areas on the bottom of the tanks hull as it was a little unsightly but wouldn't affect game-play later on if I didn't take it off.

Hull and turret fit nice and snug.
This is another little eBay find, which I was unhappy with until I saw all the little pieces that were in the bag.

No idea how all this goes?

This took me an hour to do because of searching the internet.

Barrel seems long but not over powering to the model.

You can see some minor imperfections I fixed on the turret here.




Popular Posts