Epic 40,000 - eBay finds and a gift from someone.

eBay Madness

Sometimes you get lucky with eBay and are able to score some nice little finds.  Below is several of those finds.  Yeah your seeing that correctly, I managed to score two Imperator Titans and two Tyranid Bio-Titans.  The best part is that I got them all for under 100.00 bucks.

This actually brings my total of Imperator Titans up to three in total but one will be converted into a Warmonger Titan.

Looks just like a image out of the books.
I also was also "gifted" to a special item from a friend across the pond.  He had made an EPIC scale Space Marine Castellum for his own table.  So after a little wait of international shipping I now have my very own set.
Photo courtesy of Forgeworld website
This thing is perfect for me to use on my table.  I really wish ForgeWorld would have continued to to make EPIC models and terrain.  The cost of some of the stuff on eBay is crazy.

It is actually four pieces and I cant wait to paint it up.












Popular Posts