Epic 40,000 - City Fight Terrain Part 7



Since we had some nice weather and my living room remodeling project is on hold until after the holidays, I managed to work a bit on the Epic Table I have been building.

The first step was to get the boards out and spray them with textured paint material.  Luckily we have had a recent spat of 50 degree weather here in Pennsylvania and no rain for a few days.  I did tape off the roadways so that I can place the roads I built later to a smooth surface.

All laid out and sprayed, this stuff makes a mess.

The first thing I needed to do was to apply a base coat of paint to the boards to make them all uniform.  A quick trip to the local hardware store fixed that and I used some paint I got for free during one of the try a free quart of paint deals.

Allow plenty of time for drying.

Stopped at the local hardware store to pickup materials.

First coat done and allowed to dry, then a second and third coat was applied.
So far the table is looking nice, although the real test will come when dry-brushing occurs.

By the end of the day I was able to lay the roads on to get a feeling for how it looked.






Popular Posts