The Purge

The great purging of 2015 has started and will continue until it is complete!

Every couple years I end up deciding for whatever reason I have to much stuff and need to begin getting rid of things that I no longer will work on, need, or want.  With that in mind though for this year I actually want to keep a large chunk of what I have but just don't have the time to play or work on right now.

Finding that little Gem while cleaning, pricless.

See the above picture, yeah that's a Limited Edition iinquisitorfrom Games-Workshop.  I knew I purchased on years ago but didn't know when I last saw it or where it could be.  For all I knew someone either bought it, took it, or I just lost it.  So I bought a second one at a highly inflated price last summer only to find this one now.

Which brings me to the purpose of this cleaning session, see my mother just bought a place last year near me and has plenty of "extra" storage available.  So I gave her a call and asked if I could stash my stuff there while I clean up my room.  Of course she agreed shes my mother....



First batch day one.
The big change this time around is that I have started an excel spreadsheet to track what I have so I don't purchase seconds, thirds, or fourths of models.  Don't laugh I already found that had occurred in just batch one.  This will also help me when I do decide to liquidate in that my plan is to attend Cold Wars in Lancaster, PA and setup in Wally's basement.  My two pals have offered to help and with the help of the spreadsheet they can negotiate based off what I have on the spreadsheet.  Which will help move the most product.

First batch all inventoried and boxed awaiting shipment.

So stay tuned as I will post the list up here first as a preview of what will be on the sales table come March 5th-8th.










Popular Posts