Models currently up for cheap on eBay !!!


eBay Auctions List

Currently I have the following items for sale on eBay and am looking to clean out my hobby room.  This does not mean that I am getting out of the hobby just means that I have to much stuff.

So without further delay here is this weeks listings.

Forgeworld Chaos Warhound Titan with Certificate


Elysian Flamer Troops

Horus Heresy Board Game

Scribor Roman Space Marines Army

Space Marine/Chaos Space Marine Vindicators

Chaos Space Marine Raptors - Metal

Forgeworld 40K Imperial Navy Vulture




I am making room so I can concentrate on other projects.  More items will be making there way up to eBay so please have a look at the link below.  I will try to post future items on the blog first to give some people a heads up.



Popular Posts