Warhammer 40k Project "Tyrannic War Veterans" Part 6


Work is continuing at a slow pace, but the rhinos are churning out at an acceptable rate.  I have also decided to add in some honor guard with a chapter master to try out using some orbital bombardments.  The hardest part has been tracking down metal models at a reasonable price.  While this is easy with eBay and other sources sometimes I get lucky and snatch some real deals like the two new honor guard models recently.


The two honor guard were eBay purchases and the one came with the sword conversion.  I have also replaced the empty hands with some bolters for WYSIWYG.

I also happened to have had some extra money in my Paypal account and ordered up a CASTELLUM STRONGHOLD from ForgeWorld.  Its a large piece and overall I am pretty happy with it, except that it had some very weak/broken pieces with it.  So I had to contact ForgeWorld about it and they are shipping me a new one.

This thing is huge.......
We will be waiting until summer to take it outside and scrub it clean before fixing and priming it.




Popular Posts