Things of note

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Warhammer 40k Project "Tyrannic War Veterans" Part 7


Summer is here finally and more work is completed on the first dreadnought. I have started to clean up some of the over spray areas and adding some basic weather.  I also added the arms as you can see in the below picture.  I finally broke down and painted the base to get a feel for how the colors were working out.  Still deciding if I want to flock the base at all or leave it as is for the time being.


Breaking away from the traditional paint job of a the standard chaplain I wanted to have more of a stone front for the wings.  So far its working out well enough, just need to smooth the colors a little more to clean it up.


I also managed to pull some more infantry out and start getting the next batch ready.  Bases and weapons are all sorted, have to say its nice seeing an all metal army again.  There is no way to use all of this in one game, but the idea is to have some choices when I do set up for a game.