X-Wing "Repaints and Customized Ships" (Part 2)

Back again with some X-Wing love, This time I am working on the Tie Fighters, I really cant stand the white panels on them.  I know some people like them but I just cant get over the whole aesthetic of them.  So after some thought I decided to play around with doing some different stuff with them.  Below are the two from the starter set.


Now when I started painting this I got the idea to do a a hazard symbol with some red and black.  But after painting the panels for the black portions, I have to say now the white wasn't so bad.  In fact it really came out well.  So I will paint up another couple and begin weathering them.

Not the greatest picture but I decided to use these exclusively with my new Imperial Assault Carrier.  They really look good down their ready to drop into action.

I am still deciding on whether or not to repaint Assault Carrier, maybe just a touch up and some lighting effects

Blah

Popular Posts