Spaceship/station table terrain "Part 2"

Ha! Back today with some more of those spaceship tile's that I built before.  For some reason I was on a bit of a casting spell with the plaster and managed to bang out enough pieces to cast up several more tiles.  Even managed to use a custom mold to save sometime from assembly.



Below is the custom mold piece, a 6" x 6" tile with a grid pattern from some left over plasticard.  This sped things along as now I only needed to glue the floor down and then the perimeter of pieces.

I even managed to model up some narrow hallways to space out the table a bit.

Made myself a 4-way section as well.  You'll notice that the entrance points are shifted to allow multiple configurations.

Nicely painted and awaiting varnish.


Here are all the pieces assembled for a simple map.  Kinda cool and will be adding to it in the future.


Blah

Popular Posts