Heavy Gear Blitz - Utopian Army

So heavy gear has been really booming with me.  I actually traded a bunch of stuff from my horde and managed to score some decent credit with a gaming store.  They also just happen to have a lot of Dream Pod 9's Heavy Gear Blitz.  So I am expanding my collection.

But in the meantime I have managed to finish up the test piece of terrain that I was making.



I think it came out really well and I will be throwing a coat of varnish on it to protect it since models will be going on and off it.

I also started making two more terrain bases, I ditched the foam core one as it wasnt coming out right.  These work well for terrain features as you can place models on them and it is clearly shown what will be in cover and will not be.



Managed to work on 4 more drones to finish out the army list and some infantry.  I know that the infantry are suppose to be 6-10 to a base but 5 works just as well.  I also went with a smaller base and single model for my command.  This allowed me to stretch out the infantry to make another stands worth.



Entire army laid out per the older rule book.








Popular Posts