X-Wing "Repaints and Customized Ships" (Part 4)

With an upcoming X-Wing tournament I decided to repaint some of my Tie Interceptors that I will be using.  Since I plan on running a Royal Guard list to take advantage of the extra modification it was only fitting that I repaint my interceptors in a deep red.

Now I have to say the other reason I got a bit of a bug to do this was because of this video on YouTube.  Which is so awesome and reminds me of my days as a kid watching cartoons.


The models are nicely done for gaming standard right from fantasy flight games.  But I would rather have something a little nicer and should stand out a little from anyone else's.


Every fighter has been repainted and touched up, the next step will be to do some washes to bring out some detail.


Metallic and solar panels touched up, will be adding some engine glows and will complete work on the cockpit glass next.  You also might be wondering why I have eight fighters and how many will I be using at the tournament.  Like I said paint all of them in one go and the answer to the tournament list will be in my next post.


Fantasy Flight Games also released the new plastic movement dials.  So I picked some up for next weekend as well.  Put them together while waiting for the kids to get out of school.


This makes deciding movement so much better for games.  No more spinning the dial to see what moves are available to a particular ship type.



















Popular Posts