Bolt Action - Erik's Soviets


Curse you Justin......so as you can see I have taken the plunge into Warlord Games Bolt Action.  I guess it was only a matter of time until this happened.  And of course I decided to play soviets in horde fashion.  The nice thing about this was that I didn't have to expend any cash on hand to start this army.  I turned to Noble Knight Games and traded in some old GamesWorkshop items that I was never going to build or paint during the great purge, so this army was started with trade credit only.


I really wasnt thinking about what to buy when I was picking out things so I did the rule of cool and just bought whatever I thought would be awesome.  So with a starter army box, a winter themed infantry box and a couple tanks I have more than enough to play. 

That gives me a lot to start with.....






Popular Posts