Bolt Action - Oh boy more Soviets !!!

Another tank completed and while I was at it, I managed to complete a third squad, and my LMG's with a MMG as well.



As you can see my army is growing rather fast and units are coming together nicely.  It was at this point that I started to look more at the rules and notice I wont be able to use the second tank right away.  But that's OK as its completed and there if I need it.


I decided to make dedicated LMG squads and signify them by using those laying down bodies I dont like.  One other thing you might notice is that I am not using the Rendera bases that come with the models but Proxie Models bases.  I cannot say enough now wonderful these bases are and great they make models look.  They come in all shapes and sizes and are made local to Pennsylvania by a one-man shop down in York.




Popular Posts