HMGS Fall-In, Show recap.

Just as in previous years my buddy Justin and I made the drive down to the Lancaster Host Resort to attend Historical Miniature Gaming Society's "Fall-In" convention.  This is my third year attending and I have to say its an enjoyable few days.

Below are some pictures of the tables that were setup all over the hotel.  This is sometimes the best part of going because it gives me a chance to see what others are doing. 

Battlefront Tournament Table

Battlefront Tournament Table

Trench Wars

Civil War table not sure of the game system.

Yes that is a submarine!  28mm Bolt Action Table

A better look at the actual playing area

Top marks on this "Band of Brothers" table

Detail was amazing

Large Civil War game

Teddy Bear fur is a must have for tables like this.

OK this table was amazing.  Napolianic table in 3mm scale.

Great use of materials

Simply awesome

Simplistic table setup.

I'll admit I never heard of these guys before, but would like to hear from them.

The time to setup these tables is impressive

This was a new one to us, the computer determines damage and effects.  No dice rolling.

15mm Gaming I believe.

H.A.W.K.S. Gaming club had this great Gundam table setup

Really impressive

Great use of table environment to really set the game
So if you made it this far you should know that we setup a table in Wally's Basement.  This is a flea market so basically push crap we have sitting around to someone else place.  This year I took my usually amount down with me about three totes of models.  Most of them this year was Flames of War models, Arab Israeli War, Great War, and Soviet WWII.  Now as the sale goes on I start to discount stuff, sometimes 40% off and cut some great deals for people.  My goal is usually to sell close to $400-$500 worth of goods.  This year no exception, all the AIW stuff sold minus a few IS-3 box sets I had which I can use for other games.

Counting the money at lunch, little of this came home with me.


My haul from this year.  Not as much as previous years but just stuff to round out a few projects.











Popular Posts