Tanks Starter Box Review


Whats in the box?  Well that is the question most people ask so hopefully this post can help someone out.  I ordered my copy from The Warstore around November's black Friday sales but had to call in the order because they did not even have it listed on the website.  Which is something I love about calling them up to make an order.  Its just like ordering a pizza and if they do not carry it they will do their best to try to get you a copy.

So when the box came I was pretty happy with it because for something to have the weight this one did I was quite happy.  That's always a good sign when ordering a "box set" is that weight is sometimes a good indicator the amount of materials inside.


Opened the box up and found my three tanks that I was waiting to get.  The nice thing is they are the exact same molds used for Team Yankee so the scale will be spot on.  And the directions for assembling all three tanks is on a single sheet of paper.


Also in the box were some flat pack terrain, tokens, and enough cards to outfit several nations.

30 Tank Cards
6 Helicopter Cards
5 Platoon Cards
15 Crew Cards
5 Hero Cards
17 Upgrade Cards
32 Damage Cards

Popular Posts