Tanks the Modern Age demo day at our local store.

So the gaming group decided to run a Demo day for Tanks and Blood & Plunder to gauge the interest for The Alchemist's Cove and Comics in Schuylkill Haven,PA.  Below are some pictures of the event and a little feedback we received on the game and the products.  This will only be a write-up for Tanks since Blood & Plunder will be for another day.

Anyone trying out a game got a "Challenge Coin" that I laser cut.  (These were giveaways only)
To prepare for the day I had to dig into my terrain collection.  Luckily  you can see I have a small collection to choose from.


The night before I wanted to lay out an industrial area to gauge how much terrain I could get on the table to prevent the parking lots that occur in Team Yankee.  This layout actually turned out perfect as the few games played on this layout have been more about outmaneuvering your opponent than sitting on an objective.



This next picture was to test my Berlin Brigade camoflauge pattern I have been working on.


This table was setup to play the game straight out of the starter box.  Was perfect for new players to get a feel for it and to help with imagining what the 2D terrain tokens in the box are based off of.


This game was meant for players who wanted to really dive into the action.  A French force vs a British force.  A little blue on blue training exercise.














Popular Posts