Altar of Freedom


My second foray into the realm of American Civil War with one of my best gaming buddies.  

At Fall-In last year we managed to get a lot of what we needed to get started.  I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't have to place another order for awhile so that explains why I have so much.  Lucky for me work is really slow and I was able to bring my stuff in to start working on it and figuring out what I wanted to do.



Since we are using these 10mm miniatures I needed to figure out a basing standard.  After some playing around we finally decided on some 60x30mm bases.






Now this game is played with set units so I had to "decipher" the list that is provided.  Which explains the color code system.




Now that I know what bases I needed it was time to start laying out materials.


Command units will most likely be a pair of horses with 5-10 guys on the bases if possible.


Artillery is very standard in the games so instead of showing a full 5 man team the 4 man team is much more practical.




While not civil war related this is a damn good comic my buddy sent me.






Popular Posts