Hobby Room "The Shop"

Like so many gamer's I managed to annex a room in the house to conduct my hobby time in.  While this was done when we bought the house 6 years ago the room has slowly been setup the allow for the maximum allowable work space and gaming area.

My gaming table is still a work in progress and measures 6' x 4' as most games are played at that size.  I use to have a 8' x 4' table but it was taking up to much room.  Below you can see the inner circle of Coal Legion Gaming playing some Battletech on a Friday night.


Panoramic of the war room and you can see I have a lot of crap crammed into the space.  I also staked claim on a room at my mother's house to store totes of gaming supplies which has become known as "Area 51" by my friends. 


Workbench where I do 90% of my modeling.


The newest edition to my room and 3D printer and additional work-space for projects.


Popular Posts