15mm Gruntz Zone Mortalis




Since purchasing my 3D printer I have been printing these tiles for my own Zone Mortalis table in 15mm.  Luckily I found this set of files that I have made some small modifications to it.  Above is the picture of my almost complete set.  I may expand this further in the future with some more tiles.

Painting was fairly simple following the below guide.

Prime with Red Satin primer(coated all models with heavy spray)
Allow to dry and then spray with Matte Varnish
Preshade black with airbrush 
Airbrush floors with gray airbrush primer
Airbrush yellow for hazard stripes
Airbrush black for hazard stripes
Paint hatches white
Airbursh walls with red airbrush paint
Airbrush black for shade areas.












I tried to do a wash on a test piece and did not like how it turned out.


Popular Posts