15mm Gruntz Zone Mortalis

Bulkhead Doors


So now that the tiles are complete I need to have some doors for gaming purposes.  Lucky for me thingiverse has plenty of designs.  I did have to do some fiddling to this one since it had an imperial eagle on it and needed resized to fit my table.

Some of you may ask how it was printed and I used a FormLabs Form 2 printer.




Height works great and once its painted will look well enough with the table.




First 5 are cleaned up and ready for painting, below you can see I went with a green with some decal transfers for door numbers.



Nice thing about simplicity is that you can bang a bunch out in a night.



That is the waste pile from trimming the supports.  I didn't want to print the door as one piece for each of cleaning the supports.  So if I wanted to the doors could be pulled out of the frames.  But for my gaming I just glued them in.  I may just print some open ones and replaced them as needed during play.


Popular Posts