Warhammer 40k Project "Tyrannic War Veterans" Part 3



All the models have been primed and allowed to dry, which then lead me to starting to lay paint on them.  The fastest way to get painting done is to fire up the air brush and lay down the first few coats of paint.  The paint dries so fast and you can put down an even coat on the models without going to heavy.

GW Paint chart for reference

I started with Army Painter Black Primer giving a total coverage and allowed to dry completly.  Then bascoated the models with a water downed mixture of Kantor Blue which you can see in the dropper bottle in the next pictures background.
Nice deep blue to show depth.
I had primed the Rhino as well with the intention of cleaning up some areas as needed on it.  But since I had the air brush going I decided to put down a coat.  Once dry I started going back and cleaning up some rough areas on the model.

Some minor clean up areas but you cant tall its a recycle.
While those were drying I started work on the back bone of this army.  My dreadnought with droppod which are Forgeworld models and currently just pieced togther.  This is the first dreadnought droppod I have ever built and it is huge compared to the GW plastic troop version.

Death from above.



Popular Posts