BLOODBOWL (Part 1)



So last year I actually bought into bloodbowl.  But didn't really do to much with it other than put the models together.  Well recently our gaming group decided to get pretty hardcore with it.  So it was time to pull out the models and get some play testing done.



I went for the goblins since I already have a pretty proven paint scheme for them.  Since these models will be handled quite a bit the pallet will be very limited in colors.  I would love to do yellow armor but yellow as we all know is a pain in the butt to do correctly.  Also the goblins really only have one position "Gobbo" so I don't have to worry about major stat lines to keep track of.

But first thing is first and it was time for a game.  Since I did not buy the starter box set we found a image to use for the pitch.  Luckily I have access to a large format printer and was able to scale the image to the correct size.

My first game was against Matt's Skaven team to learn the rules.  We only played half a game to get comfortable with playing and to motivate me to paint my models up.  Since Matt already had his team painted.





After the game I got home and started getting the models ready to paint.  I had two boxes of goblins so will be able to do plenty of substitutions during a league.





Took about an entire evening but I actually got them painted and varnished to a playable standard.  Just have to put numbers on them and maybe some additional flocking.




Popular Posts